Re: [mmox] Permissions

Jesrad <jesrad@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NPhPrdpdSvKlUQBnJSE37L1KsYQFdmGCm1fJYuM8J88=; b=C751SbUYrkXKlhfOLA5a3K38JEgP31mcpjg197ogFegRnFTUj+NJNH0cnCGc2M6keK 4H1CsKu49X+TFHUQHzONlYJVux0Zt1MkkCL3cwhukoWwtKe4YQ4SmrHPssIlZHKLY0I5 SLx6iF5yaDdq8ikJ/u4wmk598oVnopyzY48oU=