Re: [mmox] LLSD

Jesrad <jesrad@gmail.com> Fri, 20 February 2009 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=p6vUZyGsmUmtjuLSkVC8hSZ2pU7a/Wd5HdXRlxdEDs0=; b=QwzmSV0rC26vvqtug2w7zC3+OU+LRVgR2R79ucpvPiJ5FVoeruOUxiGy/pRiwtw668 h1n/dTsDxU+zVVisR4J3XPOjlVatodbrnbHG8s/tk4Gcpr6t3EdhOzVZOWo+6eezH295 vxEZuUrzrFW+EQiQRoMQ2dHdVvimIPEW7LzOw=
References: <62BFE5680C037E4DA0B0A08946C0933D501FE18E@rrsmsx506.amr.corp.intel.com> <80E946E9-5C62-4E00-BE8C-A15513898F99@lindenlab.com> <62BFE5680C037E4DA0B0A08946C0933D50262DA8@rrsmsx506.amr.corp.intel.com> <29656.28734.qm@web82607.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <C803B307-0984-40AE-946A-00EDDA664502@lindenlab.com> <61320.78349.qm@web82607.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <FC42B493-529E-424B-9411-80781A570B12@lindenlab.com> <962799.66993.qm@web82608.mail.mud.yahoo.com>