Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 17 November 2011 03:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; l=4121; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321500723; x=1322710323; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KsvnItvZoMldJhlmFf5g27uUxoi8e/ETAXwzKAg7u9w=; b=PTNxaPQVqR2+ZqTwBhYDi/D6K8aiXEj6SA67LnJVgaH3lZuLaCGnRHiv jTfewjegungAlbs/ZSIhMzQcXoXyr59T4HZIwmTCrmEJvSl/afIfS0pVj H3eL7sU72VZ79409/tW/vlvtVq4CqocOUwpE16J5j/ySykEOhTaocQfsP w=;