Re: [MMUSIC] End of movie signalling

Joerg Ott <jo@informatik.uni-bremen.de> Thu, 03 February 2005 09:36 UTC

From: Joerg Ott <jo@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] End of movie signalling
To: spis@intracom.gr
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:23:19 +0100
Cc: Joerg Ott <jo@informatik.uni-bremen.de>, IETF mmusic WG list <mmusic@ietf.org>
Sender: mmusic-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Spiros,

what you are looking for is being addressed in an addition to the
revised RTSP spec: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-announce-00.txt defines
a generic announcement mechanism that, among other uses, the server
can use to signal end-of-stream to the client.

Please also take a look draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-08.txt,
the updated RTSP spec that is supposed to override RFC 2326 in the
not too distant future.

Joerg