Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-22.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 31 January 2014 18:52 UTC

Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:52:52 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1391194372; bh=FkjQsGq0fG7agzUxm++MIYkEEGEKazWOqR5WpWqcGNs=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=UsnnEMOZlikySA7DhxB9hanlJ69EWDMpN3lYAza6FYPNx++X9AoZRUXjBj/ytJygT LD8hqntBJrExRHg9CmpxKdeFDa7eXY8Bh7NXohmC+f5FnEsWX49tjwu+KbMMDs0g6R h/SJ0+mE27Ep2JSoqxSPnjv5U0W+LVUUDghOLKkJ/hZhztkGwIfykGDi7RoShG8W0p 8l+Tp+hDSo2RGXaUu6hkKHHeEjix6Rlb+KzzWufbLZvAnNljNrFGZ4XYUL96oW5Vd6 eQgwLhIvL0ztUuU9iLXu6QXJhTzU0cgXXyoszKQZuzkEE6/jxV8phK7vJxgTbte0kS NAsQyrjgUi6tQ==