Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-22.txt

<Simo.Veikkolainen@nokia.com> Fri, 31 January 2014 11:02 UTC

From: Simo.Veikkolainen@nokia.com
To: mmusic@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:01:31 +0000
x-titus-version: 3.5.25.3
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only;
x-headerinfofordlp:
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IoztK79W28gvbdMo7B6DfwsdIR06An8I2UDaQmd03UvWU/z766xNMvXCWBc/yMePYh9E3LHHoRlj/n/KGMxQ5JffG5PvgAQH9b7MhVy4fOn+n/wJ3kpRIUyWyJHQ9mcKulcD02R+PmCSEzQiYIejxmuhoaSAtKyoQ7Oii5FcJoVQdr7IeXNR+tGYjMYiR/Eg8RNtVnO1a8zXlvWnAgDbJ1cteVmoj2CI0FIYn29q/Yay
x-originating-ip: [172.21.80.169]