Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE DISCUSION Q6: Do we always mandate 2 Offer/Answers during session establishment?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 06 September 2013 19:06 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:06:19 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1378494381; bh=e6y3dwzbWcxUrRX+RKQGZYZIMs9bGJTjHrdTWqWOjYA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=XMoZULZXdPc/BQVBSFMWYI0mZl2/39/2evLWe8SmbeQOjtbQESc6V8fN0z6/Gzo0o 5NnCDiHJM7M0T/uxst8t5oyqNATdRC5DvV8oUx1AIkh+2k4hCj3BGXfJAgmT5U/kUq iFvXmC3zcX/rIkAgYlk/YBsNZHl+6Fki2FSjj+Lxi1/RYLjcq1i+DCKQs3TQ/0gd58 +OwuzFeCrY5CsdRCA7QbCILjFAMsBhVnjN7z+TG5rCNNF1NvUYw9ux2B+1wkP9OG/h A2vW2khh8df8sdz+Ow3tSrDQCY7lBrf6eL9St+tlsv4MTJm7W3BtCtfbFhlqBY51Tk 6P4a1ROnNppUw==