Re: [MMUSIC] Moving Forward on 4572-update (was Re: Rough concensus: Re: 4572-update: Consensus call on how to move forward)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 25 October 2016 05:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IICEGAGezAFHxFkHzWhZKvzX9GaTYKxXhnEMbU2Qpr8=; b=02JNcc32vmB/L4JNn3Q7eucS9P9TgwjtSRu8nHP5huyLb2PfzymIRvUsXTE+iMvc+P oAHysSx8XgeJXs4VNN6Eg/zMwMlH9V6bnjiY8dSdEOb+LYzjvKDNisHqAqdegbSOklHR Ho7gx7npiwZSy1xSiLqno9RQ+RxWbO0jwes2ygky2u4e+qnGE2a+ngau1Jto65c4a4wC 5VRwy0lzEWtANY9GDp1ExWX0pQEBa3HSpGTk5uK2dr61O29ZzDy7el3vXPmKDiJ8oSha DVzI6maRmN6NTX9yLNDsJ6Yo+MISCLAwZNqqrhUs7no/dkocPOY9dUwNPUqkjIncgV8p aY2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IICEGAGezAFHxFkHzWhZKvzX9GaTYKxXhnEMbU2Qpr8=; b=Ol4JhXP7mJ5c1NfI0BF/MiL3zE775mXBgiYD7xq9pe/JgIew8yByoJZj+kFvIwy0Ve XLmo4TmEV2QH4sbp/AnEkx5XSJIRgUbxkGHQsWZ6FIqX5rD4PYgiK0icLfQr9x2MCBXV kSp7XJ6Zbde6+lSTL1x0ZKW7jbGqH9vtfSbf/njMoQJyi5G0P5MwhDzQVsi5mMjo0LFU 0LUFjbqRRtWaUjTZcGsxgvEeep3croPCjsW7S8Wb5bEvtBLa6zObdnwuB1U0dLr643KN vtxI68z8zaiUza0k4YkA7tuTYUhcDV7ARTARHv8YX1E0FXtegbjKSyYFpB+3shaQU+zH 0Y/w==