Re: [MMUSIC] Trafficclass Attribute -02 submitted

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 22 August 2012 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1345673079; bh=fw5e6JSx7Hpk1UCm1AVKHO5Ud45vgcpfcSW0+Wt60rY=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aFhgss5lBhFMqx6yYckaA5HFbjh2xu4Kd+kSIXG+ZT19YBGojt5580s7qlnaGoWeV V4n9TYIhz9H4ny7qZwDeLjMEIhr0yqHUBz2QFTzHuUyF1rNI8lU/9N9tPB4UjHc2nB Ft7+pUTfiQIlJC+pJZGoA3cBVR5d56heEjV0k1Xw=