Re: [MMUSIC] Trafficclass Attribute -02 submitted

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 23 August 2012 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1345753732; bh=jxhCM/l33IKBU2PnQkJAfJunPWW8dv0r81w0BerShVk=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZbSDY0bC7GHUVarapfKIquJ9OxMiv6m3e1XI1HizpWW/Xe2nVjWGz2LmjjJXuoCHx 5tl4SrEYAUAdKQ+OTuhdq3RJLHVyShhegamykawnyXKvBhox1xpGMw6b0J3WFxpauy 0B24b+ivB/Gef1B6YGQQaL4FBkgcpjE91pClinx8=