Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-01

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Thu, 25 April 2013 07:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2305; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1366876532; x=1368086132; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=cwhPolj7/ZOGFLcqW+XW0sNQ7WW5ZkwLfItjv07sIqo=; b=b3KyX3Pgks7vdXZPTCLNYgTNU9QzRYjK+Ci5LtnjfBJR2oQ4kubqNpkS /JwVQQod23+qKw2TH6tXNZl5gAAeiLOvkZ6dEi5OLY/l7NCib8B+lEBGU uJq2vY5XdOMtHNDUiKrNGtXpgtxqrjZqDEi95vvIPCl1KceyPvFpAcMsF I=;