Re: [MMUSIC] Review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-03

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2013 14:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Zn2OcB42OgFU7QT+TIiHEO+eV0ATR7E/c+7/FMQOeug=; b=T9ia5Xu4K1g0v822IKJEr2uNdWL2Fe97CQq7mRr97nfbROl/bqagoF7pjDnMpyVLIr 3b7rv9KQ+uC1FqFtzDGio5LgJMeKjmGpX0acZ7Pf7JUn89mw9CVuY+HoodRQUdGDllLR Bt73M+iYto2v7V829zJWrDAno8BOMrUWIEtahGZFKQlitkST1km/sv67g6bePLjxoy05 5caKX75cy4C3zwykoyG3pOX233/JsTNPAMyVyHtgmKiqz1FxVaEaNzymoDKtYvqzhmLX /PcKbanrOlSyK8dN0Nihn/itQ//s07UPaqzx4VmqXf9MzU0ej3StNvJbdQ6pfnSURSKT A8ug==