Re: [MMUSIC] Review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-03

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 22 March 2013 15:58 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 23:58:28 +0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1363967909; bh=fMf56oaRxIrfwXS1uveObHp2ZV9xHIw6Fk8yIYoYxZw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=pFSph01it2AHTdJXx0yOjgrYO8L1TfGEMW4bPsDs1r2dy4S28iCdBRzfFotYsdCJN k8FU2efNuHCA9t/38BpmXVp4vNZ912cuSOmnzyFBs9U8iDkQNAbGLqAdliNzGOs0gN +nnO5jtxi/g1czZzsT4SLtvCkJJDL2RI2MP0Ll8fLxpXMS4GMo5qF6eoEcB4IRjRzJ nAymVi5lpC9Wu7oJ5z+a6weqLY/BGvZ12xrUZnVoSf7X40Z4IHAQRLHlF+I+Xfr8v9 ghNtfET8vzb+E6RslEuKvwuScUGAyR8kdb2+vFHNgyRLCfyN7bsG3NLeHG/LVmSRkp JVR6GZ+cbsxag==