Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-06.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 23 February 2016 20:17 UTC

To: IETF MMUSIC WG <mmusic@ietf.org>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:17:46 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456258668; bh=D/GVA/nAmfY5u24dp0T9oNCHJxKYyF499o12zAiA/Tg=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ivIM/CjC8sbYTYK+U5kMKL2gayVdmJvzm+RFUCge0RY4Q4R+7x/Y15ZEz22bxNdSy 7rdQNwQMYNDwHld2DX7JQV2FkHzbmxR017j1M+SRCTai2tYbHjAs4QA1CiSEC5g5hk xymv1bbhJs5QMxuimtV/rXEQKg/YeSuZuaJvD9zbwPa2cka4T06sDDF/k1L/saacgG oWd6nN8cjI52DBMgfxAs2zIQcrOjgPzpkifiu9B+jIZhZf08elHC6e/7tnxRgAs7yR ta4wmEpZ6F3QIZo3Bwook7erapYR+dL9zFlHtPxc/wPNyPoFzhS5rFayS/4HkhOL1D DmNf/o8FeFuJA==