Re: [MMUSIC] Re: ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-03

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sat, 24 June 2006 19:56 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Re: ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-03
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:55:58 -0700
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=19583; t=1151178962; x=1152042962; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim8001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20Re=3A=20ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-03; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DlzSumHOAB+EMEtcep7BaKKzCUlA=3D; b=HzK1q5ZQDsKZ0Sha59sAXqDrPBCXxEPP2VviTneDJU1GmLczYy4HXrCMCWKE8ijNQ5USx6bB ID0whyJlh/D8VVxo9StM1vAoqC3ozoNmIrpY/2/iV8TLdrHWcNjvOzjb;