Re: [MMUSIC] Signaling trickle support

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Thu, 08 November 2012 16:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=nNT+F9jpt19r+9sA9IvxCsG6n/P2vxJVa+39Y6o+8zQ=; b=SQimkmOUQVGqgl97F7PzfRWD9R5Xd/BoanZArPClVyiZdiQhoNRTLr2S3/NueT+R7t eIHPTQD21W8FA2S08Xg5KunputSvOFu03EVmXYcPaT0+fuCbEr9GEICRlVUxAiU1hiQC qJsIlc9NsrKXyP4xvxRSmGCOw6MHttzEIG76AOYROk16b/EzUZHwxP1NWIhersk0fAKp kyhCnZ3Ij/wUSDa2GPNKXCFwjoQkJyzlkCiISu/y6By4bn4ewRMu7ctScg2Ue/zoND6C aGSPf/e/hBF09ruPjHfnb0nIf+EEzvHX9AELDYJoaaNNGlVYp2iH76nlEJkQ0g3J2xWv O76w==