Re: [MMUSIC] Signaling trickle support

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 08 November 2012 19:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6639; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352401653; x=1353611253; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0BUHFXk3RatFgEG8gcrAphDV3g3aMugy4ZMv/xcWhHE=; b=ESNnI9MKJRV3+Zm6cWUXC7FFimP0qCx/zy+Q7mdXQlsw8+2yk1667kR6 Y6TZrD35F7Kc27aN/DucLdGnC4/ia9GjEDvuEa0YlBhhmSPLfTGKFIEc2 qM1x3n3lpm4364TlC/0SLigrNrfxygkgeSgWEc90q6O9gNO/uMcoIFvWs g=;