Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: SDP Offer Types

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 31 May 2013 14:14 UTC

Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:14:49 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370009690; bh=4UbE2AxuBQIxG7FtiwtXaBBoYaV0oMjAMRG2fYltm/U=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=KkBqnuiZUS6y17LpMAMND0K/lMHXC7zaVZy4hFSXkbQ0MU73RCcOGJzXRdEhmexFN b6gqT/+3a/XPC3URFzrPyM+puMYrJl1q1PZygmseuVAfHjRSSqm0aobIzes/VRTH4j /YuOky5wbjGzC46k+2K4D1DXoJmB07XJgwfE5TdvCyXxLvUymw1GRVJRxMbFWpF9Uo ENbZNb7ll9bt+TeXwSXEKcJZoeWWzdYeirw6Wq/jf3gytSz3LWGo6C8SA4Dqrh9XX+ U3Jc+1oqy5OtO7po9O4qOK3PHoKZxx0PKT03XdB4cEVZhTjPqVvbASiXCf3jQ/PCXn BTLs9m5tqWtjw==