Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE TEXT: Answerer Procedures (29th May)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 01 June 2013 14:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=jE8uU4EezcWeqQFKXeDDo8Ns4vUD3SWsXcCJerR8GLQ=; b=lYVgOYQeZ223Yd466oLuV0TDie+LVe50UsNnfX8R4ZhdG7358nbrgKTbg1WA8Qtkui dd+mgt8pbOlWqrNMkxDPkB28XccnIJdFBN3/eo8kEoNz6eVAbsUct6bRYzUvJYSkWQ+F 6dF6/AXQ2LMu08KrrTWjpCVClw3PGzwmQhrAfETJgU9mc6vxLd6K3z+298ixDeUlPkfA IEW5CrXWDn8ltxo05RFL0SiJjGK1eH9oB+KgdMSKvjDbg0tcJIecQnG2SeZXuf/QD3Pc vY4F2/E82xa7QTYOeOzaKeP8ZwaxbAf51m291bI+BjyC0NudkG+optu5Cenm3S4OHckV RXug==