Re: [MMUSIC] What is an m-line?

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 14 May 2013 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2547; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368539930; x=1369749530; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Qhld5fOLfLme2uWi7tdb5CbMb8mxLKJ5lhxTRaGVwho=; b=hu6PEO8W0WSW4zJrJc4LquWdH15MPU4Z9T78AjU/5vvdT11NDazFUtGN H7Q44D3zZtNDslW0B+2WffDr/l5ZxgCfuaRxQStWLbzJl9VT4yBqzOY4Y VASO9bcrYZj4r/8rtvzdPA4ktD//bKVm+ZaPXQkNNRRodpb/gjiVIqP9x 8=;