Re: [MMUSIC] SCTP-SDP: Virtual Connection impact

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 21:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dYa/NoTvMsdR/K3zabd8EY4A/1x9LpdyMJhaj5B1NH4=; b=bc/fOiHQCq+pqiOPn8MQDsn95GcwHP/ReTvQawNh8kHhAV6ku7TdwgIpE63/yA5RE7 zPTFerbD8EXwsloZiBEEID0OiX8AjUyMKtJKKQS01m6xrK30AK2UuSvLGefGJr2EEsIz Ylu+KSTxQue+2Fb5cmTz7nYHsBh92ioHU6UY/tda/eZh4MdRkxLPWRjxq16etjkHxwBs E9MHsNbOx5Q/sGo6eCxNNXtj1U+GPx9Rz4tTSMdtyORvBNSi1m7/yEJFpmF03URrG658 FCKR497tPH54ED+eg5zC0LOrtYR8qBYc3vH6uMhMMzYrdNr5MaqAiYmSYO+MRPzTRQ7q Artw==
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D78274F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxvGbJj_rRtLX7rjzkPZ6R8Wg92L2Y6gz1VtpV_etzaSiw@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D78511C@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxum9Dt3vAxwAfa9LWiprSGkYHA1MrLspAee_-T8U=Ccvw@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D786CD9@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxuj2TjgN2an9DywrQbBi38u38QSuuQb_eAoGU61DC8ENQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D787E27@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxto0Cqmf9C1-Gg7O2+WQdaRwNGszKGQf4ccSUP7K9ZOEw@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D788924@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>