Re: [MMUSIC] DTLS-SDP and JSEP Conflicts

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Tue, 29 August 2017 13:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ko0V7vk6NdfwS5q+P0q/QP24a0c85/OI+gOY6TGtDTk=; b=Ro7UR46gofn12tkhXAmKhY2G3x8T+YdeQeqQXsrZHSDVvu/FkJjAfVfkDRFxlGT/5j 4oE7M1vNBg60Jgz6NZZhP/KdEV9ivGuafkdPitfl+yQjoOSe2pogxMzyRT1AsVRDK8Nz WK7dNKBivdCNfiMpqijQ4S11oZOJDYHpeSTlbUrP0MJ8vWsRKCqGJ6HX7SSnreYvVTSb Tgx3CZ7nqL8mvNoBgwZu9qrauje9hKF/ULGTBODJ5keu8IXwjfbnbBbAaj4p61mh9eTp NGRtKs97AVh73rjps1U4Q6ug/FXvYjn63TdkLoJg3qpkFnWIAtv/EEhwcHoWOW2wOg8N WfyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ko0V7vk6NdfwS5q+P0q/QP24a0c85/OI+gOY6TGtDTk=; b=Wovdgd3sIYvi7N9M0rjlnNcK7Y4WVtYqjlJ9nFpAqzcANf/J4NQoOGdm3w+HHwi3GL kuekJIzWoh31gI9m7trAnzhQWMghAjE+lTUkCoIGt/iy97sv8hVPakKE2D0GQfoUe+fg AvrDMib1SP9/w3Jzjk9jMTExr+n2oeYC2uVxGSEwbo1TAVm9QwrfyRQ+mz0bO4lwePYL 0GGDVBwG/2CKV4uL/cCYlQjhheht8ZgwOTVgePHfa/vptP3hBd1OHROoO8vDLVv8mTyw iqAe71zDqgLJe2MiDG5cZXQiCmmvLpUGny4DPrtFlVXm98VXCK+UniBOVyIHxnPF2vGB TrrQ==