Re: [MMUSIC] DTLS-SDP and JSEP Conflicts

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sun, 03 September 2017 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mAxWhR5FEHX7qNLzDwRLl0SpdJp7vfvZvRHqnPHNHho=; b=OqdKEVlHvgk6QO0O+kZYp8lkCYC0qTDMW/3lhprI9N6fldkyuUSiB4H7Xx7RxNL+g1 q+Obn5Bqbqp29f/epXBEjqOyBhzc0gfgng4UAlZVUYnWNw6xNWcxJGp8QFKZ0+YAEzj1 KAJ3j8cZTY891Kzd0p46JLqiw3U5HKEhFdG7swtNhsh8vEtgcfhtQTz/qS7h1qCuFT26 A5oCe0dinG/X5aXnFTqwXfLdS28wMKhQ7FW0pmRG4DTSNIQZCViP1tWf+k7/Q5C9VWO2 SPwJ5CAmyVvTmCHGIGCoSYoPuJeeubuQxruKL+5Eujj+lVkrP9j+V0MAMnjAInq5S1Wc 0Fvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mAxWhR5FEHX7qNLzDwRLl0SpdJp7vfvZvRHqnPHNHho=; b=M1CwWwNSH7YehvN6KR3OBRwQqHCKbT+KHE519S3a96BWhf6HJZjvDQ+X8hmGGYrE5X jhyGjJhaM1Bx3Dg7VdndG/xhtXWYcggM3DT6MabPvvrHemZoQQUJovyjRiT6TB/tpKu7 KS2GmWyjvsLxIlh7DnYCRTMQTIVLgwHk9I5AYscy8NliapsnECajmS2Z/6YyD40MMI8G 1gk0NkVTuIcbuVfEkwgwru1enrY1vadx3c0XEbKKzDgjbS3va6s4V++t1Zlp7WV4Q8BC uOq0+ov14mIpPF7q0ej4xrErTA1mWw90Qg0fl6yjZvl1Ir2AVsL1kHUDJtQmFGrfZLeB VL/w==
References: <f353ad39-4ee5-4661-8e99-7fab6e394e91@nostrum.com> <CAOW+2dtv8r7qTyNxWY8NacfEh+Ojk5ObVAXEur3D4GyMw89YaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOJgyva5e-ykH-RkKN=BJPrXVYLu8vZbbNBv0xscv6bOA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B562818F7@ESESSMB109.ericsson.se> <CABcZeBNv4fdFTJ+tXeBkMDqbMCEw916Txt8owFY-X7ijX0-FcA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B56282B43@ESESSMB109.ericsson.se>