Re: [MMUSIC] Comment on draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-03

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 11 July 2011 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2865; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1310400459; x=1311610059; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=NxSmwQZuhCJ06sfbzxcq1XTJd47l0GCtJtRq4y43qMY=; b=bEUL3Z+KuH7O63g8PMJYzyZKwWqyUUH7yzdnx6zO345x+GHke2eGHrgQ YCEAygo5il6NFt8Cd9L0OR+3oNJB21xm8OizJF7p7jhtiMLayReO3LEVl sxd0XK0NQPmHGoC7or9keyX755XqPkBuCBtSY6T9I1/uBNDYZXYRuaOxU k=;