Re: [MMUSIC] Comment on draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-03

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Thu, 24 March 2011 11:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; l=3899; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300965479; x=1302175079; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=1XTk6NkMDacGzGRvPFJCpW+artMHsGzkta2rGnNhaKA=; b=VC90kboUwVPZl9+5RE4f4Jhx6QfxFVQC9649OGYDsBBxPin50Icw1quI GSTRdaqOU5Se3oVcCIDVAuGINttRrh8kXcOVf6dS4wfnzkZyVcjlC4jMw 53zR3E0vkImlbg1Fu7BVnEofJVZITniZ/lGN8JOmEDU7GcMBwELkVYWxx g=;