Re: [MMUSIC] Another bundling proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 24 February 2013 02:50 UTC

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:47:56 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1361674208; bh=JGEnxZ9aDGUi7cn7yWyAO9eVYTEDYyA2PTw826JfFdY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=G0Z1hI8LUNrcnN619zF6/xzKSZhBddo7dBEIEKwrc56fm9gmwz7lyWvMGgWJnESYv 1H9fD9xQSOSmav5dj0yAYCNu8E1xcY88FjlmSWjqRJjZMEgrjia2iz8mTgKNA9soYP ZEryQxNo56ohrT6UxsNq08BN72AN1hU4fb+fjh0sdofcWjq5KeI2NlEgEb+pN8bmy4 R6FjmhQZGZ+AGr9/dyIV5R47mED4k7XG7vE+shtVjDNLb1hptrNK7ThtS63Xkrdiyp kvenm3x7GVYOwMpdOOngQ/m59pq5L1TGUdqxKlL00CmWu8xIzJtWIcqv3wosNCULvN sex9pJEMTCcng==