Re: [MMUSIC] Another bundling proposal

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Fri, 22 February 2013 21:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3707; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361569165; x=1362778765; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3XzK05mfa7/xXxgtbssn3fA6/GFOkrG04gQ7OIMnByw=; b=kPnfbfhOAn6gKT8Cgf2kMwhEGuhC2/FYss8tHbC1x2RHnT1klys1r98Y asrlJiT3c5OFB4PWcfE8LebW/mdB0rUTq/4gB2wXyx7H6Jc++jYT296Bk ySL7GYVwjM2N8DUP1yCUtDHFgrlvqoy26vTqrrgmJK+3HQ5dYNMaK0ChC c=;