Re: [MMUSIC] draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00. About "icap"

"Krishna Prasad Kalluri" <krishna.prasad.kalluri@ericsson.com> Tue, 18 November 2008 10:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:06:13 +0100
From: Krishna Prasad Kalluri <krishna.prasad.kalluri@ericsson.com>
To: Miguel Garcia A <miguel.a.garcia@ericsson.com>, mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>
Cc: Joerg Ott <jo@netlab.tkk.fi>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00. About "icap"
Sender: mmusic-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Miguel,

I have difficulties to understand icap. I just try to illustrate with an
example. You can correct me or provide a better example to understand
this. May be you can give an example to show how it looks with just i=
(media title) and the same example with 'icap'

m=video 52000 RTP/AVP 31
a=rtpmap:31 H261/90000

a=icap:1 video
a=icap:2 video close-up

a=tcap:1 RTP/SAVPF RTP/SAVP RTP/AVPF

a=acap:1 key-mgmt:mikey AQAFgM0XflABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsAyO...
a=acap:2 crypto:1 AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32
         inline:NzB4d1BINUAvLEw6UzF3WSJ+PSdFcGdUJShpX1Zj|2^20|1:32
a=acap:3 crypto:1 AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80
         inline:d0RmdmcmVCspeEc3QGZiNWpVLFJhQX1cfHAwJSoj|2^20|1:32
a=acap:4 rtcp-fb:* nack

a=pcfg:1 t=1 a=1,4|3,4 i=1|2
a=pcfg:2 t=2 a=1|3 i=1
a=pcfg:3 t=3 a=4  i=2

>From sdp-misc-cap-00 section 3.1.3.1, Each potential capability
configuration contains a single information capability attribute number.
So this can as well be expressed with just i= xyz at the media stream
level. If you have multiple m lines you can write an 'i' line for each
'm' line and express multiple labels. May be I miss understood :(

Regards
Krishna