Re: [MMUSIC] draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00. About "icap"

"Ingemar Johansson S" <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com> Tue, 18 November 2008 22:26 UTC

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:26:08 +0100
From: Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00. About "icap"
Sender: mmusic-bounces@ietf.org

WARNING: contains banned part
--- Begin Message ---
Hi

I believe that the icap attribute can be useful, also I don't see it as controversial as it is after all as Miguel points out only meant for human consumption.
FYI icap was also inlcuded in the examples in a 3GPP SA4 submission and the reason was simply to make things easier to read (problems with email and internet connectivity makes it difficult for me to give the link to the submission right now..)

Regards
Ingemar

Original message below