Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] BUNDLE: Attempting to resolve security consideration

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 07 March 2017 17:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0tBl0k/L5+Z97F15HoA4dPpXAG6g35kmgVfN6biFrpw=; b=tpG9+MB07zigrnrif4tvQo3vbDEcs0okipgmUc8MpGI9gpNCWB80Xku75xs0cjkXBu TtwGLB/j6pZpsc8losPKP/m0b83dcjLQCZ+oVU7nqgNamjVbqCMhYs+JaLNPM/e0USyl 2oq1gsxXdVAuOWlFMHFA0Tdo/2581IW/3q0rK3ZIepisHyfs+izdenL0fhaKZ3MrLFoX cM9iWr6HsauWoUtLgfBcKI87b6GZwLQ7Mo/BlxPJm/RCYzdx6DGkGSc4oXcnkk/6xqeq jFtC1GzxiN+hLMo6FdSPx2VM+jM4SjUOlCcjGUFC9FUnFKbi0OgBP5KvnquK90/eFPsq /jhA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0tBl0k/L5+Z97F15HoA4dPpXAG6g35kmgVfN6biFrpw=; b=izAOZLljO/fZ7pDGaQ24M19DlMKFy5fpb7u2pK441IyBol0NeMYPvAtYV95XiFzMj1 rAR3+oUT0+9kgLGtgk4O0DLe2WnkaZLMzPaxbAATmlRczhDFfOfydz/TDcEwkM4g+Ncm pJVTAvb9TyV2JuV1SJkKt3q64Eot9Aw003qcyPrxGE1rcS8DJM96fSt8Kex7GvFquXM2 zk238rbznle3MQj7bowvOtTpsL5MFRnlhhZ2q0iRyJn18RaKeoNBhbmYvp0Rqk4/lIbH VRJz9+imzRNPrnfoPRlyDoRmJfo32uNMhr3TpP7hJTjd2X115Og4r0XKysVxci/O1Au2 K2Tw==
References: <8b2b8754-b10c-6f8e-6262-95cd25374a18@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBMTW48fj=1EMJ3uJCdVqEiYuPk+rDy6h_7W=jh0fu7tNQ@mail.gmail.com> <0827af95-b755-9730-6605-5146967760e7@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBPcqz+NzKp=c5zZd_aDqYHjC6AhOyBMjsOdpKEjGF08qw@mail.gmail.com> <a7070e7a-81dc-ab68-c59b-d4df367029c2@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBM6LMJB2f10+F1jQNinKe4nkNGCRpT6VN1tZPXCLskxHQ@mail.gmail.com> <f390877e-d6be-11cd-8a35-f68546ae4115@ericsson.com>