Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-media-path-middleboxes-06.txt

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 10 January 2013 23:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6981; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357858970; x=1359068570; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FoyfaM2GdBmO5hPUzutEsWXYq8E73d0jXvTCAWW0DcY=; b=Ek/I2ebYA/XExeASpIjG4FtH3rREFA1sPUX3o5gTkjeRizWiHtosN/Qi MCYh55Zttk/X78bGN/pO/Wy+qmn0mbWoUq5qb8jqqY5OS/2Z9Dqogz1lv vfGJWI/iG0WInWhkX+G4Ek0UJQnJmWe9Vt+v8RXrtYdVV0dP28ZJrIySw E=;