Re: [MMUSIC] Updated MSID draft

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Tue, 06 May 2014 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3007; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399389311; x=1400598911; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0wecm7h+R7NRpZPGuNaz5T811V+x/rett9a+4diIzvU=; b=B8aTFH9A6peiNjGCCtAedbpuJOKhVWILJ65TqcgR8QjCGIuc2PCEjMuA iT1AucgiXdenMW2p7h2lC0WS8H3lRdTFh9P5ueXeBmee66fi7nyml9X8u php1ZMkUijtVIgD6uWhXIlLe3K5VUYYd1siW1u+1zWIW/1fXoZ7RFYEGt U=;