RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sccp-01.txt

Joerg Ott <jo@tzi.uni-bremen.de> Sun, 18 March 2001 20:05 UTC

Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 01:34:05 +0100
To: Dirk.Trossen@nokia.com, Marcelo.HeilFranca@icn.siemens.de
From: Joerg Ott <jo@tzi.uni-bremen.de>
Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sccp-01.txt
Cc: confctrl@ISI.EDU
Sender: owner-confctrl@zephyr.isi.edu

Well, the MMUSIC charter has not yet been updated.  It is still
discussed if (and to what extend) conference control will make
it onto the charter (and whether we will be looking primarily
or exclusively into SIP-related issues).

The MMUSIC agenda for Minneapolis intentionally does not include
any discussion on conferencing protocols.

Cheers,
Joerg