Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-singh-avtcore-mprtp-04

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 22 March 2012 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SoTH4qsUZ7Sphw0n+kXHBZ2rFUejag5DlFR7YAsKX7M=; b=NCAvSOMOqD3ozfSwDKOzrTDk/AQzBVX96gG2BfEuZDVvpGsf99CmAk8s1sKZn2/piP HbuQtB3Ar/MSQVvliTyMOCtKGE7KZaQQOrPhlFSlpp7IIuJKNDYQ37K4/jgiUY2F2LvI ZLgchhtSCtzah6OCuZ+Z/OV0CAoLF9LqBoFxhyCya+CYgDR86aheseXWN5sJdvSuoWMb /giGHJVsb0tcv3Kq1UKXGsR5G2bdsP7n+wqa/O4kCkYfk6vBt1E08emIr7Kfm+DjgDz2 SYalIH74kyaKiUwtKui0xYd0qrJ9uffH/eifEzwaq2XiNv0z0Tb/H3mlJ9LNYh2fD4a9 lQHQ==