Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-singh-avtcore-mprtp-04

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Fri, 23 March 2012 11:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tireddy@cisco.com; l=2846; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332502572; x=1333712172; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=aC6xzkuzvzzlolUCfGlgdsnotlwY0oVJ+idL1IQ9IZY=; b=koCup6FqJOWwhMJDCQfdNbUuq+amNG9FXultyGmcx81i/TP3s5l18EeE YqEYDEiEHV7+sSyTMJqQEhfx6tkEiDQgii//HP/tDBkE9uoUj9kSFjOZt VAcqyk1g9oq4pLugPnBuV1ZYjDBvBZeewbPBh7rq37YTkkxIi4AinqBnb s=;