Re: [MMUSIC] draft-davis-valverde-srtp-assurance [was: Re: [dispatch] IETF 117 - do you have something for DISPATCH?]

Dan Wing <danwing@gmail.com> Wed, 19 July 2023 18:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1689789708; x=1690394508; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=08Y5vS1LrREHcaXhLNXJdVdRvjnu3EwvFSoZxmxx7TE=; b=nSUJK8HPydONLDWkTNIdpPOY6+TXBjPVy4hkUNyATVMozqtkfFgtZ1qFAAmBgYNMbN UM6GluOwzNDMOaDu4/yv6vKARPjFHoUlK9Cwb/PiJqpxyQuvkniRPyPyhy61Y56XvxOy l2td2cHrkOecI8dtzFRCWK4k3JWS3CWVMPDniiD1iXu3AUcodcIXU15OoXNP0n78Mb8Z GK0tpTbQ2cSY1pemCsnPdJgIHLS4ZdFcJb8mXDii94/DvBmLOfnMaP7nTUdFxiq2Zu57 uDVfbsWatPML7FdA46QcVCbo5gbepXiDvPy863rX+Rj6BLXRFhANSSVC3xz4aYpKgC2Z s4Fg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1689789708; x=1690394508; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=08Y5vS1LrREHcaXhLNXJdVdRvjnu3EwvFSoZxmxx7TE=; b=byEStnwu1hWGgDBWqGkae67z88wZNvu47tcN1lxvrq6SDXsBwfzgLa4O+vMRZe9cff 8ExgWHqw2lgePB4tk4aDRaUgxBGGMfQYpiEul14XNP/IA+SDN67KdDeqVYPzrswXrhaR 7+qwETK6oxdFp4QqdJt37eeWxecgdBgLjCi5S5SKkmoM1Jtj1OxV/sY/Cg3obmsEw9i9 KnaUVvPyapy/8liSz9tR8dIYt3AZn7I3FFK5SvN0HDo9YAC+6vLrJcXL9qgoHGl7x9Zi JcvR5ETv7repIK4W72U9PTZ1IguSTtS+4Hcv+30gQ6cFN+v7Ym0umuSSVPWqN+sFxKwS Tctg==