Re: [MMUSIC] (Rough) Consensus Call - No FQDN support in ice-sip-sdp

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 May 2019 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Lo9NgwHLVgtIAomh5uWxmAxCDT5WpiGNCDkaNhF23vM=; b=VUU1709oN87h8hfNP1r4qxBYLT7VhW8oRBJhrrv8PucAiIm/BX47wJ9BLLeKXqyC4k g7Aw8+KYewlOo9VfBUdHorwYLnsvirohu3SGAIPMTQYo/doWMNiEpHp7JbC6qoQedvxK pNbksL8X5ikwp0T0zZRNO/2Ksgng8bTcSIEOJSZgHfEv8Gx765DKWqt2wgGrHyzZfXBZ 4TZPkeEPJyl0dYbB7CAX9BFDl1ad0u4DzQi8xeEZ/g0ShK0CiD1thHQ9EGwG5uyXVj3X nEeW97Lu7K280qz48WYJfR9A9OcPfonK2oshWkYkrAiDogYe48m6a4eqJB4xiClUIAtL Y5Fg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Lo9NgwHLVgtIAomh5uWxmAxCDT5WpiGNCDkaNhF23vM=; b=PvIljz2pmnSvsv/4lTy7EQh/4BuKVcKq7qW3WPvFCCTuOuwVo+89iXNKP4SlQLPHGo Pilgm2rTcaSi9ryujPt12u4fUmPBRSZsVKWpN0PsW2dOpwxyTr8KUwDWIJUOpLlEC042 W0iqSfKBmcxPn2lQcjdD6G5T5RUjPvG8LbPBLlxYRVyuzFy8zDPlGac/pXCgHE82wmrY KLeTLaa4Ua41Vrf0SXVZPp7T2+nznOUOKL0aAz7FTnKm36DY18JKrbFgyZmG3glZJrus wolTjLkWBCN0tBx9iNdcFKkjRch96EKlPmUhMXPPIUgibmiI3q5iDkcbmwWnkNylugen 1aDQ==
References: <77400318-1e2c-7d33-ab41-a3b8d0062b00@cisco.com> <CAMRcRGQ0gQ0c-pmBQ2ZOOX-5uGWkfy57Yu0QMuAp9ED2f8drwA@mail.gmail.com> <D7E2876E-E750-40C6-B33E-FC24F9CD0709@ericsson.com> <CAOW+2dsy5_cjH2BJJq7mRu9JaQNmh7oqWxUrFDPqBKaceffJaQ@mail.gmail.com> <2226B494-B058-45C8-901B-1B872218ECE7@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxs2fvyqxjcNmNbqx+ToSpnaeqj5LyX4qz2rOuqFp3oBow@mail.gmail.com> <710E80DF-8389-4A5E-9DBE-5DF2D20E4F02@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxtcEWmRvXanh7FsdQAD_fTFRnQc8HhkeLx9mz+-XUX7-Q@mail.gmail.com> <871E99E8-DA8D-4E71-B359-F2388479C38E@ericsson.com> <CAOW+2dvUAed2P-xCOvbcsHJGcs92=ad9T5K63xhpVqdKvjK2fw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxuU-wio4Af8me1OMo62vanu5y_PnQ3nq=UF6jh6yr1EFg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dskL5P+02xujeEL-SGVPQ8-Gy85hX_DE10TBDwaE1e2Xw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxu9zKxVhFFxiBzq6v67A18Msd1fZMhbrpXf1=NQAgceAQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMRcRGTKJmPCr4MZsK613csJ2yXHZzoDFzMtDujui4-NVZkH1A@mail.gmail.com> <c3a3dccf-6398-e47b-79ba-34aaea410f33@cisco.com> <4E9FD8D0-2443-4504-8362-211ED5522C6F@ericsson.com>