Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg, modified m-line issue

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 21 May 2008 03:59 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:00:45 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=27283; t=1211320866; x=1212184866; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20SDPCapNeg,=20modified=20m-li ne=20issue |Sender:=20 |To:=20Christer=20Holmberg=20<christer.holmberg@ericsson.co m>; bh=hb7A17j9k251JlYHtPJFoPPpvxzohZ8zrxKCnIGeKr4=; b=tDUeqwl69DSQvxoWTwE14LKAHdcytmBgBXLYP4yvvJTcIDgRL9tVd7OGBx Ag4mHYLWDUXrLQUsraAZAInWuEnwYYDoS6JXp7c2BM0IDzmPL1ZEBv81FcgB PSapSfeo4w;