Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg, modified m-line issue

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Sun, 18 May 2008 20:19 UTC

Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:18:48 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5673; t=1211141941; x=1212005941; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20SDPCapNeg,=20modified=20m-li ne=20issue |Sender:=20 |To:=20Ingemar=20Johansson=20S=20<ingemar.s.johansson@erics son.com>; bh=Xal1Wg+8bUHnRITlut4iFLlcOS4P+3sK7xt/UQiDyZE=; b=XZ2DgBZ72guN61Za/ORlfMAOsKnJoIRzGH2dzHYS4CgK8kSbyH2yLTQ0xg N1tSyCPh8rs5MX8xLnxtVD9eEFVOg2hh+8tYDYpLYJfZjyqGptC7HTEX+OAr wTnP3y6jdj;