Re: [MMUSIC] INPUT NEEDED: Edits to 4566bis based on discussion in London

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 19 April 2018 03:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14994; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524108919; x=1525318519; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=VCFdLAVkxcf+uYN9DdkRFrBkkMROWDaWoG+YGaJ4QLQ=; b=B1EhUzc7X1lRygvmjbqMArWKquzKF6LSAiZRgsp1iK/c3DgpgoU93936 3A4CRuqCg5uW8uVWoJuNziKTwC2UJjVWfgjWTfH5p2ZcbQsOlADQ37Kfj MNnhZKQMofgfs8gmq+DkeXnDLqO+1a5EW9n9aFiWgVOJnu1+PWrEHYBmF 8=;