Re: [MMUSIC] INPUT NEEDED: Edits to 4566bis based on discussion in London

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 20 April 2018 01:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7730; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524188895; x=1525398495; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Yvxrbpac4g7aIQozeszxBRYcGaUbCcZY57GlglvXUWY=; b=g7csqVpl0fARA1CPw8cpMmxnD1IVTWOY0yy9FsdUiQnvH42lxUJDQ05x oyGjPTg4Dr6Dokm3xRJSEcT5R4uzlmHZ7NFlfiCak6m3brU1b+7+Ql61F NK94fK3jk8X2tmkxHnlatif6RkvRm/h4u7Frm1NTnENANZOVrldTLpkYJ w=;