Re: [MMUSIC] Progressing draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Mon, 25 November 2013 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2831; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385421242; x=1386630842; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LMxWzIDCgMeE1/OFwCNw8XCh3ieDyoDP1WCobI0v2mY=; b=c7UUqz9WxUDjEOvTpkJqZWUaAm5RQ0D3sZCMRsjDxXPVg51SKH1lb5Iv OhsB+Pj101Id8BiQHoiHdRh/Qvsdrj8O69x2Y7Nl1eINB21/pI5tIvZoX PO6q1nNkk80UiM8UIx55uRaVXrCZ8NfhVOh34R9nAsB7aGLMIC1QIcdAI s=;