Re: [MMUSIC] FQDN Support Final Vote

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 24 May 2019 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=37147; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1558713834; x=1559923434; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=IVWBkEwMd3gk7HOaBWWXPN0RyQ1h8jbPIg5qhO4MQ7g=; b=CRpgVu9lDMZkJIljfwuw0VIM6/gNEtwMrNcScs3NVFIVeoNnerN5Jv/u 3iGS1sHnaVpq+lHDWSnPspPInAXDmWvZqgUkhRK9koUhKxrmOXIX4Va8W y/YERAwsY5vLCWlOT5kupnzUZNnKGDNl9n9NhevqAv8AgosVMsa3Z0De/ Y=;