[MMUSIC] Do We Need an ICE Alternative ?

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Tue, 15 November 2011 12:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; l=2571; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321361348; x=1322570948; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=pk+D7KV7A7jeS2BD6YvXf4KDEw0j3zDq0gdFTCzj0pU=; b=gsNfEbp0WIQhCpPqiBVAx5EL9pDU5AURh7a75WPqAwHAxMWWy4vzKkWJ eadoWmSHP1VqBVqDU7hfK/uUkY9c0FUAyY1OPuD13n1RarVk3uAdhZ7dg 2Xg9nw/en5l7aTFOum1Ipu7sCbOz7Fx5CxuOmMb7d3YD7CnH1sTG+nVKS w=;