Re: [MMUSIC] Simulcast: Inclusion of the same SCID in multiple Simulcast streams

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Wed, 02 November 2016 11:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=+LY3WIV5mKGrKzI0xrilHRr4M4ZNQ016nTSEY5rcbBg=; b=RPoenAVkFk0uWyT4wVyO0QJ/Hp2ZklfK31JQ7XwB0Lkikj6Ly24KWLZFHb02CTQHlL AOot2gVmYDAKNwMtxWxk6hVoqHUosWQilvRkLlcYgImGjL4ZYEQ19cI1ZTk4TFPNH3X1 PoZMKhUl5Di94Ynn/4/M2LoEpDCSnPU4uEA1xyiCA6GWRxwyXgI8d3G7hm3Adrd+/bJt wnBryQ4L52sSMhGjfPbPxFZBRX9BO9o+ntfq7CxdZOuwh51x0leAsRYsNtKD3Rt8wA9e SugKLBeFgn2XegFHN+bdpbzTGsAb6k4L0X3ZTk9Q26r3p1DcGkbuHjBAgZvr0WbfdnU2 3fZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=+LY3WIV5mKGrKzI0xrilHRr4M4ZNQ016nTSEY5rcbBg=; b=BGtxKqRmowLt8gveaeqxbkyFgB2Xv1C1PkQt2Yhm7tiFoajGuyAq24bY3SaoquOGsb Ld/Nu863x1eQiBCy0VvuID+vBbD3Vc9ONtLYhkmlDbik50gOwmfvNmxcrsq6x+djdjWx sCVt1PQxBgxkvc3ukDbK+VEMQ+xXMGgeFn4BTdVHl6c6uT6F8Us68eW4+hYk7mwuf3Cv WtWcPwCni88bM8TQBKgCjlqWAIaEgtifiGZKDlnSzuSLfj2HSx76TmuJwNBV91t3lGg8 V1mFL/D+ysn1RfRaLwsKVS19qHDOULQuWB32wSVJiStRdMKrGDkpkU/sHn6fl8Y56zTm 6VPw==