Re: [MMUSIC] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-04.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Wed, 26 June 2013 11:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9588; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372247602; x=1373457202; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WlLR9GyVwQ/J/Nqv8gf+OBBhlzZ4otpSvcknms4oCeE=; b=fmw0mLEoV+ZjJWmVB+u6MMcztFuig0b9zK4OUbvUbD+EoMFzqO6GrAM4 uSAnNq/f62zl1aKhH5rnd155f8xUwEEiFWjochob1/JXZB1LrWyUHtAgF OIzPUw3v9v6Gt3jnTxLioPR+3cLJY03f1YUARK3x6rkCtxCKIligYrnsP 0=;