Re: [Moq] Flow to join 15 seconds before live

"Law, Will" <wilaw@akamai.com> Wed, 27 March 2024 12:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.604 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW=-0.7, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, TRACKER_ID=0.1, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h= from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to :content-type:mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=htuMyEo2i1GiK/+h+P LNlyJig7gXJt0skUUxSU1fOys=; b=jPvSQbM0oUc+rkmkWrzdAyH1yeHtKGTunB vp/ODgjXm8i/nngITpFBDkILALHuSJ1tK01Rqwt4+rTdqOJGIkk5ZNebun1dOJLV LGb1YiC/zhYDfsdtSHqlk/gjLvXJ+c7Hm34taBDGheBYdGehydGOuffxH8Cj4Ebz PiM9yXZIwWeu/MaAfowIVR1r5FvJNokng1vt72Q7R9hiSkRjNFwC9w57QoKPjhbt Iavojy67tIlXOKifuxhkdVtIWBy5FLSJn/V7/D47hsmsgjdC4SFV49cKR6KmP4DL Z55MLs7wXLv3MM6J98DAXh9XVhsgT2A57bbr84axb7kLqd1zmECA==