Re: [Moq] Warp

"Ali C. Begen" <ali.begen@networked.media> Tue, 15 February 2022 09:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=networked.media; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jdbi/6h3e+rDVZeG6svUzMWqlbWsbKViVqgWEksUAjA=; b=g4psi4f/24uQnD4tnOmCyDB2HrP2oxLW72L1WnABStt6zo3kLIQ2yL1ESsblGyWCB7 5kWJcShbTGXc4nO4RQxikqUxvvYSHGWJQFF1ELAYuLFytO0ZEicty8lq6rAAMZ4ZmBF8 s3Ei8BGwWiZBy1pPIqCp+JFRj1O33NUP/cVFlQ7F6oMBG/6Z31J3Ee5s5ad2CWcgBrsB x8w/e5krCbcbb4jY2owNzRMV/d8UqIIfANVWpiNc8VxmPgItESQzRGp3LpUn1Vj7+QRP PCRiGwsx20VA8L6nStNeeVAB6Il7JRyUEdtrhReF1YLCthLH7oEoG5R/vZXTqfr90yZp GeOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jdbi/6h3e+rDVZeG6svUzMWqlbWsbKViVqgWEksUAjA=; b=zKomwEHJ/Xu62DZqomEGGMCXPGEOYZaVeviseAFcnz0juS/M3GJESIEIRaWOcIlcnZ zjq80GK2YGQpWgmRf0p2lY0SGnZ5HwoHsHMK62FlcSeih+40r8csRDBIHhpSXQzWt1Eo vs+qMYWNMB2wWIuC6ciW6TTBCvV9YMjO6otBiWZMSLtOH3aWwaaZDzURRPdEgIB4bdqw mEoxjuhEJ2EYx4R0ZqgMO0Ujq+OEuEcbQ1i66hSAgHkqzMf3bGVB9/y/JjqSmr46Ds1J obpuGok39aHQocM0LzhTVVbkCFO7sk943x50jU1Gt9z0rDxHLvMeey8Cod9wx+SSw3kI 5EYA==