Re: [Moq] Warp

Luke Curley <kixelated@gmail.com> Mon, 14 February 2022 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yvevFIR+MLHaEh6ZPnFdkI3CRV7nUbPaykqITKsAGJw=; b=M3lORHuzvQQPCMtgc4eL0VQ6CeqTUHgJufHeXQ/YrZVqriGbA5JFsB9jQiHVMV6fmA /GAMJ05tZebizjJdM1ncwTgLdz0uZra87r9x5Z85u3bEtEJUaCnRhhGedt8xLNYiWuyE iOVk9h47TfKD2YyEhpBZqFab1bwzrkpNnaRe21f120fDiYna3v23F9OcNIZFqGGOck5w PCNa/hCJGKsEGr3KHXD3LsYX853boNiWE/U/JJF+dxX09sfA9iVDiCFcd878t8nS1Jy0 tl+OwuBtfpgMw+QqJj/Pfx2+yDL5pOrwJGsj373EKjUj3DoOZSDRTQMwRuwRpC4dURMp fsOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yvevFIR+MLHaEh6ZPnFdkI3CRV7nUbPaykqITKsAGJw=; b=HBFKMMEVlcY/soHenShptip8zpDpN3Z8G3HgCrHh359GDLzjpMcF8DAlnYSurj7IZl AHkj//7SN78Q8D4LcKi1depy9YZFUhAg6VU0OJ+1Kdb7Y56I5DV0J+uyj0ux6qJokFkg PKuoT40wa0AdptylkE2fS8/eQ4AEZ8427MC7bqIOs4DXVBF6zbUpaWSTFwVNqaDDkE7/ dJdUsjWMg8FuTUsruSbR16TecBQydL7TvYU8CaFK+c13c5pZDhZJdO4iSRhBNgJMDv9y 6hCI+C8IZ313TPBL3tk6o1os5RYIhYz4ujPAPz5i13YKVCW2BuO3PUU8QkWoqA0fbM5l WeMg==