[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Mon, 22 June 2026 15:37 UTC
Return-Path: <fluffy@iii.ca>
X-Original-To: moq@mail2.ietf.org
Delivered-To: moq@mail2.ietf.org
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id B26B710525AE4 for <moq@mail2.ietf.org>; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 08:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1782142671; bh=81MkqatZbB5WRL289mOgCjvDBVLQbJQTDOH7oM/5GBo=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To; b=OSTdZEtTEj0YjpZgIamAyVbIOmVU75BZxbqJtA0nfyiF2fJlDuZKeUkk+1K69GNxb 7Cd0kjhk1+uW7ALhrvAL1EqJuMYL/pdRitbzBGpDn6klG2gftBLvAQgReJ06DVYaOA tWmDR3uWQoLzg1u86h7ZTgDzETIDeM5KmtswFi/c=
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at ietf.org
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -2.799
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.799 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW=-0.7, RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Authentication-Results: mail2.ietf.org (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=iii.ca header.b="uLrnmUq6"; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=messagingengine.com header.b="Phe7ruHz"
Received: from mail2.ietf.org ([166.84.6.31]) by localhost (mail2.ietf.org [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id BpDUDHJ1bn3B for <moq@mail2.ietf.org>; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 08:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fout-b6-smtp.messagingengine.com (fout-b6-smtp.messagingengine.com [202.12.124.149]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature ECDSA (P-256) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 2724E10525ADC for <moq@ietf.org>; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 08:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from phl-compute-02.internal (phl-compute-02.internal [10.202.2.42]) by mailfout.stl.internal (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0191E1D00137; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 11:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from phl-frontend-03 ([10.202.2.162]) by phl-compute-02.internal (MEProxy); Mon, 22 Jun 2026 11:37:44 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=iii.ca; h=cc:cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:date:date :from:from:in-reply-to:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:reply-to:subject:subject:to:to; s=fm3; t=1782142663; x=1782229063; bh=81MkqatZbB5WRL289mOgCjvDBVLQbJQTDOH7oM/5GBo=; b= uLrnmUq64/fKYHA8Mf+7rrn6h3YBfnkMhOiNyfY8CqPy86LSZ3RIDptSacScO+n6 Dn2gJoMsZ7ze3h+EQrYTZ5zAVKCUZ6kzcUk1mG9JA0sBIPf9urxu4jZ34AxtA7yf Fi/NExNfgPR5y8Az0+i5P/t3DAegjy4UM8lTEsgWpBOJ0VqxoGJ6waBhIiB+Bgao M5inQLsmM0zN6BDXWu7TDLqiQG8OcD2GY/XTjbiDB0wFsNkiLb67X+tg06/5MmGY f254AfLADxnJMhMy1DBFXABtHiJB7EYhVMlueNuR5ZFkASBaup5om/17oA29agyF GFdpFOJ/pybAv3lXt21csg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:cc:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:content-type:date:date:feedback-id:feedback-id :from:from:in-reply-to:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:reply-to:subject:subject:to:to:x-me-proxy :x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; t=1782142663; x= 1782229063; bh=81MkqatZbB5WRL289mOgCjvDBVLQbJQTDOH7oM/5GBo=; b=P he7ruHzxx4QHy+miIjXos1KFqoPmfpiOLVWV6Scv5YTkjzkuT0g1dPlDTh78E7ej KDvWwUSsBtgCY+pxaCWv9pZIzJ6wS5kwTw+vzAH61dXC5CYVvwsqU+dQiEX7qH4/ nkpYg9x6w4ACRjhSgAg4EYN42UbMcsZ3qmrADvWXLBRKxACb5C8h6Zd00p9etJLF S8SFJY2LjWAE+l3EfRbi0WT5RebOW9vPer5GabgsHEQx/G2t5W6Mrbr3IGRWXZ+j PwR5rNbXcIH4vJUW0FyxaZtfWUD7fKMguvG+qUerwPxZ8cwsPMaHyvxalpsCbyE8 KT74o9jZdoie6VuZxy2Tg==
X-ME-Sender: <xms:x1Y5aj-usjmIX6yvbif8vMoA3FobYVTJzqfsSEgTApYvIrOTU4_4qw> <xme:x1Y5akC2TPs-rtut79tKn31aMdVjXn-RJPP0idOQrICgvy6UWs3xh1c8GpbDB-Crw WHPz3o_DCQ-jkFTsUngaeNv3Wrv5e-7zUUoyiZgPZnyXMDjaN_IA_M>
X-ME-Received: <xmr:x1Y5agLM-0m8rEPWkqoWafRV9wZFVebaAFVOcGw7Nxo1d6SRDC47dnuTLl01qjtRcxLfuvaI5rPhu4liAm0Tg4aycQCWgOb9OiKfbac>
X-ME-Proxy-Cause: dmFkZTERULKeLYsycAmJLTx7TKIpgRO5Z11QMb0piH6dcldKQNV4ANKkuGa1CTvXU2Og0c 93rBNpSeFUGPzHAzpI43YVoJLbpjTp2sbHlP8Q75b88D/Lt0qRVc0+BsokbGS84WPkpasp v595GnclnfdEmzlJeaQujf3B+TgFomIwhrrBDd2AZ7sWt70QSS03OAsyIffIftfQasF4a7 VFJkEIJ1ve1DNwKHe1e47x+Am5wRyysi8VFzdg+hM5VIx4+eLhapv1jGn8k7tENcWTY4lB n2tu/Rfpfj63ARm7R6mZ8cfZpbZwSWKF+LD4A4oGUdspASeDuK5JJYxLnN6D7STTdx09D6 5wvJhvPwpZDWoAbYLorAqHMZS93bYGf1EfNGmLvkWbpO7dB21jI7D5OcGkQI9D9BygDRSY tJGCh94f6L5TRnwUC1XwmG7szHqgeuGssQdOabB4nlcGHlHQ1/9iwOEU0q6fvGYZBarsIk QJDcfjpeqUSS/Pv3VvRzJp2RfM7gls3EhE2XnBV3WxNvZQKez7Mf4Ga0sjGzq4v4KJpvd1 SIC05/4pYOH2A6CNCIVncLWdQpu/Uh+SUDSYfBcFfJVY528boeXM/vulx+/mxYMmspEu0L /sypu9rcUpuvWYlWIYlvvAAhr//142umsh2Ycxr1Njs9GjTS7yfR2WhXz4Xg
X-ME-Proxy: <xmx:x1Y5anmgKTny85Ho15h9GMPXsTp-k4l4c1VevKhwt1_5bkV-9hCY0Q> <xmx:x1Y5auER8M6SSIxFxF8OyuIoG6NzYNC1Usm20vDYbzqyWvsA4rRbWw> <xmx:x1Y5anFGfk7IpXNtbXIEXNpxa40HHQobLHIZ5txAfxLEkYKBhkU7wA> <xmx:x1Y5arP_mjdeBUcAes5hx_8CIhO0DSU--4yy2VWtfjBkHkWc2sqCTg> <xmx:x1Y5akQhV3eRQxC_CbhXA4Nvt4Mzg8q6QAgIxgEZpkHt_3jNp4hNywWX>
Feedback-ID: icafe48a4:Fastmail
Received: by mail.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 11:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Mac OS X Mail 16.0 \(3864.600.51.1.1\))
From: Cullen Fluffy Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
In-Reply-To: <CAM4esxRvzUJ4rGN7eoWOzQw=AWvzFsiAsgxiVJa=HCA7Bj-ksA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 09:37:41 -0600
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-Id: <14DADD6A-BC8E-406E-8C3E-451DF9DC15B8@iii.ca>
References: <CAM4esxRvzUJ4rGN7eoWOzQw=AWvzFsiAsgxiVJa=HCA7Bj-ksA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.3864.600.51.1.1)
Message-ID-Hash: ON4ESX3IEFYVOVAPLYHJISEMQAF42MGM
X-Message-ID-Hash: ON4ESX3IEFYVOVAPLYHJISEMQAF42MGM
X-MailFrom: fluffy@iii.ca
X-Mailman-Rule-Misses: dmarc-mitigation; no-senders; approved; emergency; loop; banned-address; member-moderation; nonmember-moderation; administrivia; implicit-dest; max-recipients; max-size; news-moderation; no-subject; digests; suspicious-header
CC: MOQ Mailing List <moq@ietf.org>
X-Mailman-Version: 3.3.9rc6
Precedence: list
Subject: [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
List-Id: Media over QUIC <moq.ietf.org>
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/moq/eMI6pC_M1BHBp96Ov5hwm340F-0>
List-Archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/moq>
List-Help: <mailto:moq-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Owner: <mailto:moq-owner@ietf.org>
List-Post: <mailto:moq@ietf.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:moq-join@ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:moq-leave@ietf.org>
I can’t see the meeting in datatracker. Is there an agenda for today’s call ? > On Jun 21, 2026, at 4:57 AM, Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> wrote: > > There is an interim meeting on Monday. The announcement is stuck in a data tracker queue. > > If it doesn't go out 30 min before, I will send a Google Meet link at that time. > -- > Moq mailing list -- moq@ietf.org > To unsubscribe send an email to moq-leave@ietf.org
- [Moq] I assure you there is an interim meeting Mo… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Cullen Fluffy Jennings
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Mike English
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Cullen Fluffy Jennings
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Law, Will
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Cullen Fluffy Jennings
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke